Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let It Snow

We've had a very mild winter in New England. I was convinced it was going to be an awful winter since we got a random Nor'easter a few days before Halloween, but I was wrong. There has been maybe 6 inches of snow on the ground total since then. All that is set to change in the next 24 hours. Depending on what news report you see, we are getting 3-6 inches or 8-12. I am not-so-secretly rooting for the 8-12. I'd love an opportunity to sit at home and watch movies all day. The only thing that sucks is I don't get paid if the terminal shuts down. *sigh*
My pelvic pain seems to be doing better. I can't really walk around for more than 30 minutes or I start to walk like a career cowboy. Mimi made me a butt doughnut since I have a theory that it's the constant sitting that I do is not helping.
Our kitchen reno is at a stand-still. It looks good but we still have to do the cabinet doors, and technically paint the walls, but I'm still not 100% on painting those. I'm really looking forward to starting Eleanor's bedroom. Hopefully, we'll get that started on the second week of March.
Well, it's dinner time in the Haueisen House.

ETA:
It is now 2 am. I had a nightmare that I'm going to chronicle here, but it A) doesn't make much sense and B) isn't very scary, but I woke up scared and hungry so awake I am.

It had something to do with a hat my nana had (When in actuality, it's a hat my aunt Diane owns). I put it on and I could see ghosts or angry angels and they were really upset about something Nicole and I had done. Most thing times where I have nightmare it involves the house I grew up in. I was scared about something and then these two guys tried to break into my house. ...  Most unscary dream ever but I'm horrified. and finally sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment